Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Kang

Kang showed up again today. He's still drunk, and back from Mexico.
"Hey, Marshun.... whersh the Shtapler?" he slurred.
"He's off bugging Deadpool." I responded.
"Deadpool... oh yeah, that guy... heh heh.. met him a while back... was drunk then, too... Love your primitive alcohol. They just don't make it the same in the future."
"Yeah, okay, that's terrific. But really, why are you hanging out with him? The Stapler's probably the worst super villain ever, and what are you going to do? Displace me in time or something?"
"It's a super villain team up, okay? All the other guys were taken. It's the stapler or nothing."
He zaps me with his time ray in his anger. I teleport to three minutes in the future. How utterly pointless. Kang is still standing where he was when he zapped me.
"You're back soon" he said.
"Can't you control when I lteleport to?" I asked.
"Yeah, but I can't see straight now... let alone diaaaugh...."
Kang collapsed on the floor.
The Stapler's Ghost floated in and said "Worst. Team-up. Ever." I'm inclined to agree.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL drunk Kang

Anonymous said...

So the stapler thinks he be teh sucxxors toon?

Sorry for english, I am from Moscow.

Tony Stark Iron Man said...

Kangis a wrse drunk than I was.

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

That Kang sure is one nutty cat.

frank said...

I feel for Kang, all the the villains are in Salvation Run or otherwise being killed needlessly by writers.