Friday, October 26, 2007

Its a plane, its a bird, its disappointing...

So I got stuck in the batcave because I'm not extreme enough for the goddamn Batman. I sat their watching Batman's spy satelliates of Supergirl waiting for my baby sitter to come. Suddenly from behind me someone said:

"Ah you must be Wilson. Gee-golly, it sure is great to meet you! ...Is that my cousin?"

"No. Maybe."

I then turned around and saw a horribly disfigured face.

"Gah! By Gene Shalat's zombie whiskers, what happened to your face?"

"What do you mean? Oh you must mean what am I doing without glasses. Yes Mother Kent said my colleagues at the Daily Planet wouldn't accuse me of being Superman if I removed my glasses while on duty. Pretty clever, eh?"

As he nudged me, I started to bite on his ear.

"Umm... Mr Deadpool Why are you gnawing on my ear?"

"Because it looks like Cotton Candy!"

"Can you please stop....Now."

"No."

"My god Kara's undressing! Why would she do that on television!"

Before I could turn around the bastard blasted the tv screen. With no chance of skin flicks with a busted tv I suggested, "Wanna go to a strip club?"

"Forheavensakesno! Ma would frown upon that. I know we can play Snakes and Ladders!"

...... This is going to be a long night.

5 comments:

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Was it red kryptonite?

Deadpool said...

I honestly don't know with these alternate earths. He tates delicious though.

Anonymous said...

You've sunk to a new low Wade.

Anonymous said...

Supes looks like a dupe.

Anonymous said...

u gonna bring cable back?