Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Holy Smokes Batpool!

So I was minding my own business in the cave when Bruce came in.

"What the hell are you still doing here Deadpool?"

"Chillax Batman. It is all cool my dawg."

"I'm the godamn Batman. The Godamn Batman doesn't have any dawgs you hooligan."

"Whatever, crime's gone down since I became Deadpool. Plus you aren't even the real Batman. You're Batman of like earth-27 B. You're not even Michael Keaton."

"Do you think I know who the **** that is? I'm the Godamn Batman, I don't have to time to keep up with celebraties. I spend my nights keeping scum filled STDs like you off the street."

"Hey I'm responsible! I use protection. STDs my..."

Suddenly the batsignal went off. It was Firefly. Needed to stop that fire maniac before it was too late. As I typed this, no as I typed...Anyway before I could finish typing my blog post Batman said.

"You're not going anywhere dipsh*t. I'm the God..."

"Yeahs I knows okays? You is the godamn batman. You'll take care of this. Calm the bleep down."

"Good, and tell that terp Robin to help me after he's down mourning his parent's death. Godamn pussy."

Little did he know I'm the "Goddamn" Batpool, and this was a job only for me.

"You said that outloud you idiot! Now I have to call that fucking boyscout Kent to babysit your candy ass."

"I thought you were sensoring yourself! Think of the children!"

No comments: