Sunday, November 18, 2007

CAMPING TOUR '08

So I started my camping tour with Iowa last week. Apparently we weren't going to have smores and I'm supposed to get a bus and give speeches. That made me a sad Panda.

Anyway no one should vote for Jon. He doesn't even have a real job. I don't even think he's even been to space before. I hear he's some weirdo who made a blog about being a gladiator and was insipred by Pluto Nash to make it a space themed blog.

Furthermore one of his camping commrades, Hudson, is my apprentice. So I trained him, and if I get elected I'll make his secretary of defending nude beaches.

Also looking for VP canidates. So far I've narrowed it down to the following:
1. Some pink dude named Bob
2. Imran Khan
3. Ultra Magnus
4. Spiderman
5. Lord Havok

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I voting for you be.

captain koma said...

I am tempted to throw my name in the ring as vp. But It would ruin my evil genius rep.

Alos Lin says she doesn't want to be VP. But she is willing to be you foreign secretary.